Wednesday, October 1

It's Just A Little Hair

This morning Taylor came in my office with a wad of hair in her hands & said, "I found this in the bathroom & I'm not sure where the scissors are!"

I quickly matched the hair color with the child. Low & behold it was my little hair dresser, Tucker! *This is not Tucker's first rodeo with a pair of scissors. Hey Ashli, at least this time it was his own hair! STORY: When Trevor was just over a year old he had the most beautiful little blond curls that hung right over his shoulders. Okay, so we called him Joe Dirt - It was still my babies curls! Anyway, I was working at a scrapbook store at the time & the kids went with me. In the back of the store I find blond locks of curls IN THE FLOOR!! Tucker basically gave Trevor a bob! He cut ALL his curls off. I screamed & then I cried! (I think there is a previous post somewhere on here that I copied from my Myspace blog (before I really blogged). So, this morning inspired me to give the boys a little trim . . .

Check Trevor's new do out:

Before:



After:



3 comments:

CAB said...

Wow, what a difference! It's always so hard to give that first boy haircut - with my girls I could just let it grow and grow!

He looks adorable w/his big boy cut!

ashli kay wolf said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....he CUT HIS HAIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR that rang throughout the downtown establishments...hilarious..good times...i LAUGH at that memory! his hair looks AWESOME! Big brother needed a new big boy cut! LOVE IT! you did great! :)

Shell said...

Hi Tiffany. Glad you enjoyed the tour of New York. Congrats on expecting another baby!! So wonderful. Thank you for sharing the story about Whoopi helping your brother out!! I really loved that. Glad to know your brother is doing well now. Hope you get a chance to come to New York one day.