Names . . . Everyone is asking what we are naming the baby . . . well, Big Daddy is very insistent on naming the baby Truman. It isn't my choice or even a name I can honestly say I like, but it is important to him -- I am trying to like it. I'm not sure what his middle name is going to be. Big Daddy likes Truman Wade & I like Lee, after my grandpa, but I'm not sure I like Truman Lee. Since I'm having issues with the name Truman I have decided he may need a nickname - Tuff!
Just to show you what a dork big daddy is:
*check him out in the background
3 comments:
Beautiful Picture, the one without the dork in it!!!Hee Hee!!! I wish I looked that good when I was about to have a new one. My picture would be of me laying on the couch, sleeping!
The background is beautiful, too. The cows, and the outdoors!
OK...No fair! You're pregnant, skinny and gorgeous!!!!
That's just not fair!
You make me miss being preggo! You are sooooooooo adorable. I want to chat with you about writing reviews!!!! Email me : )
Brenda @ http://www.ourlifestyleoflearning.ning.com
Post a Comment