Sunday, June 29

Weekly Assignment Sheets

Here is the assignment sheet I made for Tyler (LG):




Here is Taylor's (UG):



Well there it is. I am planning on making copies of these & binding them so that they will each have their personal planners. I am doing this to help direct them to managing their own time & responsibilities. I will help them fill them out in pencil each week. (*I may do Tyler's for him in the beginning so he has an idea of what I am expecting him to do with it.)

I used to have all my binding done at Kinko's, but on a homeschool group I belong to Angi at Peakmore Academy recommended a PROCLICK for doing this myself. I am so excited about this! There are so many possibilities . . . the great thing about this one is that it "clicks" open and closed, meaning you can add/remove pages as needed & the bindings are reusable! Thank you Angi for sharing this with me!

Tiff

No comments: