I am so excited about sharing the notebooks I made for Tucker & Trevor! This was so much fun! I said before that we will be using Heart of Dakota's "Little Hands to Heaven." This is a great curriculum, but it does require some printing each week. This really isn't a big deal, except that I tend to get side tracked by having to stop to print or when I try to print in advance. SO, I decided to print away this summer. I made the boys letter books, using the print outs found in Little Hands guide & different letter activities found on the Internet.
Here are the notebooks I made for them:




I used 2 kits from The Sweet Shoppe to design most of these covers: Squiggle it & Electric Attitude. These are such fun digital kits & I really enjoyed using these for my preschool notebooks!
No comments:
Post a Comment