
Last week we were blessed to have Dennis Lee, internationally acclaimed ventriloquist, perform "SHHH" at our church. This is the 3rd year he has visited our church & each performance is a "Don't Miss!" at our house. The kids look forward to Nana Puddin' every year. Tucker & Trevor were old enough this year to understand his "message." This is never something I expect, especially out of these 2 mustangs, but something that always brings a smile to my face. Here is what Tucker learned from Mr. Dennis Lee: "You put the good stuff in, You put the BAD stuff out." Since this applies very much to Tucker & a little potty mouth/junk food problem he has you'd think he'd apply it to himself. Oh no. It is total manipulation on his part. I am constantly hearing him tell the other kids & me when I am about to spank him for well deserving behavior, "Put the good stuff in & take the bad stuff out."
Since my Love Him Like My Own Son son's "real" mommy doesn't blog (yet) I will just go ahead & tell ya the kid cracks me up! He is now practicing to be just like Dennis Lee. He is well on his way to becoming a ventriloquist. HILARIOUS! I wish I had one of his performances recorded, but just imagine a 4 year old pretending not to talk. LOL Dennis Lee has quite the competition! Braxton even has characters. They are suppose to be people, but right now they sound like crickets!
Tucker on the other hand has no clue that it was Dennis Lee talking - he really thinks that monkeys can talk! lol This is a whole other story leading to, "Tucker's imaginary friends!" . . . another day.
If you have a chance to see Dennis Lee perform or would like to invite him to your church/school check out his website, Dennis Lee Productions, for more info. He also has available CD's, DVD's of his performances, T-shirts, & a beautiful book. Please take note before purchasing the DVD's are titled Secular or Christian. I have 1 of each of these. The kids love them both, but I prefer the Christian ones. Despite this personal preference, they are all a great addition to your children's movie collection. They can even be interactive, as we caught Tyler & his friend pretending to drive a firetruck! Oh so cute!
1 comment:
Thank you for your visit and compliments. I love ventriliquists, they are very entertaining. Have a great week!
Post a Comment