Monday, February 16

Mommy Notes



A few months ago I decided to make scripture/mommy note cards for those moments that I need a gentle reminder or some encouragement or a good ol' REALITY CHECK! I printed these out (3.5 x 5) on cardstock (*MUCH prettier on picture paper), hole punched the corner, threw them on a ring & blinged it up with some ribbon. In my collection of mommy notes I have some of my favorite verses, notes I have taken in church or from a seminar, quotes from books I've read, prayers for my children (7x7 from Bring the Rain) & encouragement I have received from other moms. Currently, I am adding The ABC's of Christian Parenting by Robert & Debra Bruce. A fellow homeschool mom has been sharing these ABC's to encourage our local homeschool group & of course - I have to have a little fun with them :) Here are a few of my favorites from my Mommy Notes:

Prayer Cards:



Inspiration from Mom & Loving It:





ABC's of Christian Parenting

1 comment:

Melinda said...

These are beautiful! You are so talented.