My Momma sent me this book after listening to me poor my heart out over the changes I have been experiencing with Daddy's Girl(As she giggles at the pay back I am enduring). This book is a quick read that I highly recommend to all parents. I mentioned last week that I have realized the Lord is working in me, just as much as Taylor, through our struggles. I expected to read this for ideas on how to change Taylor, but after reading it I discovered several changes I need to make of my own -- Isn't it nice how the Lord works? Dr. Kevin Leman is the author of Have a New Kid by Friday & does an excellent job of reminding us parents what our job is all about.
Over the next few days I will be sharing my Monday through Friday challenges as I put into action my new attitude & behavior as a Momma.
1 comment:
A few people in my homeschool group have recently talked about wanting to read this book as a group. I'll be anxious to see your future "attitude and behavior" updates!
Thank you for sharing!
Post a Comment