Hey Tiff- I just got on your blog and was catching up on everything! OMG, I can't believe he's already here! What a precious baby! Congrats! Can't wait to hear all the details and see more pics! <3 Candis
Tiffany, he is just precious! I can almost smell that sweet little newborn smell! Love the name Truman, it is the middle name of our middle child and we pray that he will be a "true" man according to God's definition. Enjoy your sweet blessing!
Thank you for posting- I had been checking the blog every day! Truman is so precious. I thank the Lord for His care during your pregnancy and delivery. You have a HEALTHY, HANDSOME little feller! Tell Tyler Nana loves him and his new little brother.
9 comments:
Tiffany, he is so sweet! He looks just like all the others!
Hey Tiff- I just got on your blog and was catching up on everything! OMG, I can't believe he's already here! What a precious baby! Congrats! Can't wait to hear all the details and see more pics! <3 Candis
Tiffany, he is just precious! I can almost smell that sweet little newborn smell! Love the name Truman, it is the middle name of our middle child and we pray that he will be a "true" man according to God's definition. Enjoy your sweet blessing!
Pam (from TLT)
What a darling boy, Tiffany!! So sweet!
What a cutie! I am so glad that everyone is home and doing great. So sweet! Thanks for the pics.
Love,
Anita in IN
Thank you for posting- I had been checking the blog every day! Truman is so precious. I thank the Lord for His care during your pregnancy and delivery. You have a HEALTHY, HANDSOME little feller! Tell Tyler Nana loves him and his new little brother.
Tiffer! He is soooo precious! I can't wait to see him in person, you have been so blessed.
Oh what a sweetheart---thank you for sharing the pictures!!!! I can almost smell him from here (the good smell that is!!!). Enjoy every minute!!!!!
Oh my goodness, he's beautiful congradulations to you all. He looks just like the rest of your tribe lol! love ya
Post a Comment