Friday, July 3

Sweet 16

Momma's Boy is my first born babe; however, not really my first baby. You see, there is this girl in my life that I got to practice on first. I saw her come into this world, we took her home with us & I began playing house with her immediately. My baby sister stole my heart! Only now, she isn't much of a baby anymore. She is 16 & absolutely amazing. It has totally killed me not to be with her the past few weeks & I have missed her more than ever (these people that think they are her "parents" stole her & moved off to Tennessee with her). Here is my SWEET baby sister at 16:

And here is her SWEET birthday present:










Did I mention Sweet & Spoiled?


She truly has earned this BRAND NEW 2010 Camero . . . .

My little "Bunkin" really did have a "Sweet" 16 - she is absolutely beautiful:

And has NEVER been kissed by a boy!

She also happens to carry a 4.0 GPA, has an outstanding voice, can play several instruments, is a very talented artist, & has a love for the Lord that very few young ladies her age have these days. She just amazes me.


So what does a big sister mom get the girl that just got a BRAND NEW 2010 Camero?

I had to think long & hard on this one, but I had a little somethin' up my sleeve. I put together a "New Drivers" kit. I got a safety kit from Walmart with all the essentials: jumper cables, rain coat, first aid kit, help sign, & I think about 70 other things. Then I added a few necessities: lip gloss, wipes, hand sanitizer, Kleenex, armorial wipes, & "bling" - key chain, key chain clip for her purse, a "high maintenance" charm for the rear view mirror, coasters (yes, there is such a thing as coasters for a car!) & a few other things. I put it all in a box, wrapped it with pink polka dot paper, & decorated it with race car stickers. However, please note she will NOT be racing!


I LOVE YOU BINKY BUNK!

1 comment:

Melinda said...

yeah I wish I was that spoiled! WOW!!! I love your driving kit, such a cute idea!