Our Ranch Hands' chore list is AWESOME!!
I put the finishing touches on it & we've been using it all week.
Each Outlaw has their own pocket to put their chore in once they have completed it.
Under each Outlaws' pocket are boots with their chores on them w/ prices on the back (*I laminated these & wrote the price with a dry-erase marker -- always leaving room for negotiation). On the right side are badges for extra chores that aren't required - in case they are looking to earn a little extra help. One even says, "Extra." That one varies - they just ask me or Big Daddy if there is anything we would like them to do & we price those chores as we go.

At the end of the day I get the prize money out & give them their earnings, with the option to purchase anything from the store. *We do have store hours - it is NOT open 24/7!!!
They only earn their pay if they didn't have to be remind/had a good attitude when they were. The job has to be done correctly (with grace & mercy occasionally. For chores that are not completed they loose a privilege & it is not returned until the job is done correctly the following day(s).
Behind the scenes: I used a large poster board, pre-cut letting & pockets from a teacher store & used a digital kit to create the boots & badges. I put Velcro on the back of the chores & attached them to the poster board. Currently, it is hanging on the side of my frig with magnets I add to the back of the poster. Once our new school room is done I will add a boarder around it & hang it on our bulletin board. I also use these pockets to leave notes about their chores or to surprise them with bonuses/coupons.
This might be my favorite system so far . . . How do you handle chores at your house?