YEE-HAW!! My Outlaws are back in the saddle!
My notes I sent them this week were a HUGE hit - especially with my 3 yr old.
Yesterday we had a little hoedown . . .
Nothing like saying farewell to the summer & jumpin' on the back to school band wagon, like turning on some good ol' country music & celebrating with all the cowboy fixin's.
Last week a friend of mine gave her little Cowboy a fabulous first birthday, so I took her decorations & added a little homeschool twist to 'em. I decorated our kitchen table with a table cloth & party decorations from Hobby Lobby.

Each

We talked about some of our goals for the coming school year, went over our routine & had a bootin' scootin' good time saying good bye to summer & Howdy to a new school year!
How 'bout you? How do you bring in a new school year? Any traditions or hoedowns happening at your house?
Bye (in my deepest southern accident) & Happy Trails Homeschoolers!



