Saturday, September 5

Recently

Recently I have been crazy busy . . .

Recently I have been working extremely hard at repairing & building my relationship with one of my children.

Recently I have seen a MAJOR improvement in our relationship.

Recently I enrolled one of our children in public school.

Recently I have been reading Try and make me!
I will be sharing more on this soon!

Recently I have been trying to be a better mom.

Recently I had to remind myself that when I am struggling with a child it is probably more about me than them. "Lord, what are you trying to teach me through this."

Recently I was able to put all my faith & trust in God & not worry about things I had no control over.

Recently it turned out okay.

Recently my digital scrapbooking program died. I cried & wore black the following day!

Recently I bought a new program & I can't wait to review it.

Recently I have been organizing all my digital photos & wanted to throw my computer out the window A LOT!!

Recently I let one of my children get on a plane & fly to Washington D.C. without me.

Recently I have been working day-in & day-out on preparing for our new school year.

Recently I have been preparing many great ideas & Montessori activities for my Mustangs!
I can't wait to share!

Recently I was asked to blog regularly at Our Lifestyle of Learning .

Recently I have been considering not-so-professionally designing blogs.

Recently I have been entering several blog contests/giveaways.
But haven't won any yet!

Recently I have been planning a family trip to Disneyland.

Recently God has shown me my many blessings & I realized I haven't recently given Him the glory.

So, in case I haven't mentioned it recently . . . God is good!!
I give Him the glory & thank Him for the rain & the sunshine.