Tuesday, October 13

Baby Stimulation

My Lil' Buckaroo is 5 months old & is much more alert than ever before. He hangs out on the beds in our schoolroom, starring ever so contently at the bare white ceiling. His contentness still amazes me. He is such a good baby! Since he responds fabulously to bright colors & loves it when I wear black & white I decided to add a little stimulation to the ceiling for him . . .


I doodled on this side. (Please ignore the mess on the bed!)
In the center I added some peices of black & white scrapbook paper.
And did the same for the other side with some bright colors of dots & stripes.
He absolutely LOVES it!! I have a few other ideas up my sleave for this area, but I'll save that for another time. Until then I'd love to hear some ideas you have for homeschooling babies :)