Tuesday, January 12

Rainforest Cafe

This year the boys & I have been having a fantastic time studying Animals And Their Worlds.  This curriculum is a great fit for our family & is extremely user friendly.  I like this curriculum soooo much that I am too excited to even give it an adequate review.  There are just so many things that I like about it. . . . The layout is a breeze, there is a lot too choose from, the studies are enjoyable, there are great activities throughout, ALL the boys can do it together, it ties into language arts/reading for Tyler & phonics for Tucker & Trevor. The list goes on & on.  I just really love it. 

Currently we are studying the rainforest.  You can’t study the rainforest without going to the Rainforest Cafe, right?  A field trip to the Rainforest Cafe was just what we needed to get us excited about returning to our studies after a great Christmas break.  The kids where mesmerized by the decor.  Trevor was slightly hesitant of the crocodile out front & even more cautious of the hanging cobra.  Tucker danced away with the monkeys during the forest storms – super cute.  Tyler loved the fish.  Taylor was super excited about the cool chairs in the bar area & a tad disappointed that she couldn’t sit in them.  They all loved the art work & were ecstatic about the balloon lady making them their own animal balloon.  rf

We had a wonderful time together & reveled in the rainforest atmosphere.  This was a fantastic field trip!!