Monday, February 22

Scootababy

My Lil’ Buckaroo is almost too big for my pouch slings.

Truman is ever-so fond demands being held on my hip & he likes to be held OFTEN ALL STICKIN’ DAY!!   I love wearing my babies & I really don’t mind carrying him ALL STICKIN’ DAY most of the time; however, with 2 little mustangs running wild, I REALLY need BOTH hands free to rope them in whenever necessary. So, you can only imagine the excitement of discovering the Scootababy Hip Carrier.

Words cannot express how much I LOVE this carrier . . .

It is by-far worth every pretty penny it cost of Big Daddy’s hard earned cash!  Sorry honey, this was a NEED not a want.  Thanks by the way!  I love it!  & so does our Lil’ Buckaroo!!

What is so special about my new carrier?

First of all, you can not only wear it as a hip carrier, but it also works as a front &/or back carrier as well.  And to change to either position is unbelievably easy.  In fact, everything about this carrier screams EASY . . . putting it on, adjusting it for comfort, & repositioning it. 

I can wear my little guy in any position without any help at all.  It has 3 different straps for adjustment, making it extremely comfortable.  It is fantastic!  I tried a wrap before ordering this carrier & I need help putting it on, it was difficult to get just the right fit, & it was not all that comfortable. 

101_2349101_2348

Front Carry for some good snuggles.

101_2344

101_2342  

Back Carry for “mommy has GOT to make dinner!”

   Did I mention how comfortable this carrier is?  Oh my goodness!  I can wear Truman for hours in this thing.  One of my favorite features of the scootababy carrier is the fleece shoulder.  The section over the shoulder is fleece – which eliminates any sore shoulders that many baby wearing mommas often complain about.

I could go on & on about the ease of use, how comfortable it is for me & my baby, the padding, the quality of fabric, the genius design ……. & on & on …….

Instead, hop on over to the Scootababy website & check it out in detail for yourself.  Then follow this link to Heavenly Hold to purchase your very own Scootababy.  It even comes with a drawstring nylon bag to store it or tote it around in.  Did I mention this carrier is made in the US?  Yes, it is!  And Heavenly Hold is owned by Amber, a very sweet babywearing momma.  I was very impressed with her eagerness to please & fantastic customer service.  I was even more proud of my purchase Heavenly Hold when I could hear little voices in the background.