Monday, March 8

Truman

 

     Truman turned 10 months old yesterday . . .  Picnik collage13

Time has flown by!  My sweet Lil’ Buckaroo is quite the cowboy!  His personality has really begun to show itself.  101_2455He is very curious, but not getting into everything just yet.  He is a climber though.  He loves standing on things.  He has the best time ever in his Johnny Jumper.  He will run circles in that thing.101_2458    Our new baby goats are his best friends – but he has some major fights with them over their bottles.  He loves being a brother.  Right now he just sits & watches them play together – joining in on the fun every now & then.  But he gets so excited over the least bit of attention they show him.  I see glimpses of all his brothers in him, but I will confess that he is beginning to look more & more like Tucker, but he is quite bossy like Trevor :)  101_2477

Mornings are my favorite times with him.  He STILL sleeps with me every night & always wakes up with the most wonderful little smile & immediately begins to giggle.  I cherish our morning time together.  I pray for him & soak up all the lovin’s I can.  I love this 10 month old sooooo much!