Tuesday, April 27

DINOmite!!

D week was soooo much fun at my house.  We ate, breathed, & slept dInOsAuRs!  We even got so lucky to visit the Forth Worth Children’s Museum’s Dino Lab (*the Dino Dig was disappointingly closed – BOO!)  The kids had a blast romping around the Dino Lab, discovering fossils, comparing bone sizes, & climbing inside a dino-print. 

Dino 1

If you didn’t visit Nicki’s blog, 400 Things, when we did our blog hop you’ll want to click here to see more of what we did during our DINOmite D Day’s!  My post there is full of fantastic dinosaur activities & links.  I really out did myself on this one, if I do say so myself! 

While we were at the Children’s Museum we saw the Animopolis I-Max show.  Hilarious!  It was a perfect fit for our Animals & Their Worlds studies.  I love killing 2 birds with one stone.  The kids had a wonderful day . . .

Children's Muse