Saturday, April 17

YES, No, Maybe So

Yes, I know how it happens . . .

Following God’s word & not being selfish.

Yes, I have a television . . .

But we don’t have cable.

Yes, they are ALL mine . . .

101_2838

Yes, I am old enough to have this many . . .

almost 28.  Would you like to see my DL?

Yes, my hands are full . . .

But you should see my heart.

No, I’m not trying for a girl . . .

But a little pink after 5 boys in a row would be a lovely surprise!!

No, I’m not on well-fare!

Or wic & you don’t pay my bills!

No, I don’t need a hobby . . .

I like to scrapbook, blog, organize things, & hang out with my husband, kids, & our friends on my spare time . . .

I’m not sure if we’ll have more . . .

Maybe So!