If you didn’t catch it in previous posts, I recently co-hosted a “Show & Tell Curriculum” Day for homeschool mom’s in our area. One of my good friends shared about Mother Goose Curriculum & I wanted to pass the information on . . . ‘cause I’m cool like that. I am considering using this curriculum with my Lil’ Buckaroo next year – not that I’ve thought that far ahead or anything :)
ANYWAY, as the Mother Goose Time website explains, “it is a preschool curriculum designed for 2.5 to 5 year olds that weaves together art projects, music, storytelling, math games and science experiments around a monthly theme.”
Image from the Mother Goose Times Website.
Each month a box is delivered with a lesson plan book along with ALL needed materials. Everything you will need is included! You can order one month at a time or for a discount up to 2 years in advance. Click HERE to see the monthly themes. Be sure to click on at least a couple themes to discover the topics covered in that theme.
Mother Goose Curriculum seems to be a perfect preschool curriculum that ties in all the preschool “work” with fun themes to discover a long the way. - So much easier than trying to blend 2 different curriculums together. It does seem to be on the more expensive side of preschool curriculum; however, keep in mine that it come to you ready to go. You will receive 1 starter kit each year, 1 teacher tool bag each month, as well as a day bag each day for your child. As my friend, Beth, pointed out it was Time vs. Money. If your time is worth more than your money & you are looking for a fun, well organized & completely put together preschool curriculum, you should definitely consider Mother Goose Curriculum.