Tyler was on a new team this year with all new coaches. It was a great change & he learn so much. His coaches were absolutely wonderful & he loved his teammates. This was the 3rd year for Tyler to play catcher & he was so excited to be the teams full-time catcher. This was a great compliment considering he was one of the younger players on the team. Each year Tyler improves his baseball skills, but this season he has shown a tremendous improvement! His catching was amazing & left me on the edge of my seat during his games. His batting is a wildcard, but he was the fastest player on his team. He scored several runs & also managed to hit a homerun!!!!! His team ended the season first in their division & won 2 rounds during the playoffs.
Tyler,
I cannot tell you how fun it is for me to watch you play ball. It seems like just yesterday you were hitting off a T & missing every ball I tossed you. Now you are playing fast pitch baseball with the big boys! I love watching you play baseball & cheering for you. I am so proud of you!!
This was Tucker’s second year of playing T-ball. Him & his best friend, Braxton were on the same team & were absolutely adorable to watch. They were probably the only 2 on the team to take it semi-seriously. Tucker played short stop most games, but batting was his favorite. T-ball rules are bit “too fair” so he hit a homerun every time – always making sure to slide at home plate. He did however, really hit a homerun during one game!!
Tucker Boy,
You are a joy to watch play baseball. I just love your determination. You definitely have the best slide!! You make your momma so happy with that big smile across your face every time you put your uniform on. You are a fantastic little batter! Your stance is great & that swing – wow! I have so much fun practicing with you, before I know it you are going to be playing with the big boys too.