Wednesday, July 28

Lil’ Buckaroo’s Tiny Tot Time 2010-2011

My Lil’ Buckaroo is ALL OVER the place now!  He has been sick A LOT, but when he isn’t spiking a fever & feeling lousy, he is such a fun baby on the go – ready to explore.  He loves being a little brother & thinks he is so big (already!)  Here are a few things I plan to add to his boxes this school year, in an attempt to keep him outta his brothers’ boxes.

Lakeshore Learning Giant Chubby Pegboard Set cd349_f       or Discovery Toys Giant Pegboard Set

Wonderworld Rolling Ball

478-478-2T

Big Oball

387-106-2T

My First Animal Signs

Bright & Beyond Playtime Activities

Slow & Steady Get Me Ready

1st word cards

Measure Up Cups

As time passes, I may make him his own Tiny Tot Time board:

jj189_l

I’m also gearing up for next year’s Tot time – cowboy style!! 

I can’t wait to share with you what I am compiling!!