Our first REAL day in FL was Father’s Day . . .
What better way to spend Father’s Day with Big Daddy than FISHING
– Deep sea fishing that is . . .
We took ALL 5 KIDS on a boat in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean for 10 HOURES!! It was beautiful. And HOT! VERY HOT!!
Our kids were sooo good!
Mostly because they slept a lot. I gave them motion sickness medicine & it knocked us out. We were fighting to stay away! LOL
As for the fishing . . . It was GREAT!
The fish were certainly biting & Big Daddy had a wonderful time!
And so did his fishing buddy . . .
Tyler caught the first fish!!
He was not about to sleep with fish this big biting his line :)
I tried to reel one in, but I wasn’t strong enough.
Mine got away :( - But it was probably better,
you know, because it was the biggest! :)
Big Daddy & Tyler caught dolphin (not Flipper), barricuda, king macrals, bonito tuna, & an amber jack that wasn’t big enough to keep.
We ate well the rest of the vacation to say the least :)
I am so proud of our kids for behaving so well. Did I mention how HOT it was? They seriously sucked it up for their daddy & toughed it out. We didn’t hear one complaint the entire trip. Even my Lil’ Buckaroo was good.
Big Daddy, Thanks for letting us go with you.
We love you so much & think you are an AWESOME daddy! <3