Do you ever get a little overwhelmed with it all?
. . . the house, the kids, the books, the crayons, the markers, the books, the kids, the house, the mess, the stuff?!
Do you ever just want to throw it all out the window?
Right now, I am knee deep in stuff. Our schoolroom STILL isn’t done, so I have been just piling it up in a corner here & table there . . . reality hit this week & I’m preparing to start school . . . And there is just so much STUFF!
Right now, I’m wishing I were homeschooling on a shoe-string, because there is more STUFF than I know what to do with!
Big Daddy is reading this, mumbling, “Yeah, go buy some more!”
There is a lot of stuff & sadly, it isn’t all here yet :0 (that smiley just doesn’t exert the look of horror I was going for.)
I am totally excited about giving my update on my “better be finished by September schoolroom” this week, but right now, I am sorting through all the stuff! I am a little overwhelmed. To say the house is a disaster is an understatement (Daddy’s Girl’s room is rockin’ though!!!) The kids have been well fed with popcorn all day. I have managed to organize the crayons & markers. I’ve got lot’s of piles of books & I have no idea where to put them. Truman is being such a sticker – insisting on being held
ALL. DAY. L-O-N-G.
I have got to get this mess picked up! I am totally overwhelmed with all this stuff! On top of that, I’m still not sure what I want to use for Language Arts this year with Momma’s Boy. I just can’t decide. I’m very interested in Analytical Grammar & I love love love Winter Promise – it is so good at keeping me on task & I’ve still not been able to say good-bye to First Language lessons. There are just too many decisions! AHHH!
Then I got this in an e-mail:
I WILL SURVIVE!!