No. No I am not pregnant. That I know of :)
But, I do know lot’s of expectant or new mothers!
As a mom of many, I am usually the go to for baby gift ideas. So I thought I would share my baby shopping favorites.
Let’s start with the baby :)
- BabyLegs
- Miracle Blanket
- AllyZabba blankies
- Popadu Activity Blanket
- Sticky Bellies
- Praise Baby CD or DVDs
- Baby Be Blessed Doll
- Books!
For the New Mommy:
- Mommy Necklaces or Teething Bling
- Lisa Leonard necklaces *Especially her Little Feet or Mama necklaces
- 2 Red Hens or Skip Hop diaper bag
- Glamour Mom nursing tank
- Baby Slings – I love my Karma Baby & the Scootababy from Heavenly Hold
- Uddercover
I love to shop online at Etsy & you can find some wonderful prices at Half Priced Baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment