Thursday, October 14

FOR TODAY

 
Outside my window... the wind is gently blowing, the wildflowers cover the pasture & are absolutely beautiful.  The sound of birds singing fill the air.  If I listen closely enough I hear a woodpecker near.


I am thinking... my children are all growing so quickly.  How blessed am I to have these wonderful kids that call me mom?


I am thankful for... more than I deserve.  My very supportive husband who works very hard to provide for us & is always my biggest fan.  My children of course, life would not be the same without each & every one of these brats lovely kids.  I can’t imagine not being able to stay home with them – watching them grow & learn & bond with each other.  What a blessing.  Most of all God’s unconditional love & grace.  For it is only from this that I have the other. 


From the learning rooms... giggles.  Lot’s of giggling from 4 of my favorite boys. 

From the kitchen... Notathing.  No cookin’ for me today!!!  Yippee!!!


I am wearing... Sports shorts, a nursing tank if you must know the details, & my black & hot pink Nikes.


I am creating...  lot’s of memories.

I am going... fishing.

I am reading... Photoshop Elements 8 For Dummies.

I am hoping... Truman will take a nap.  A long nap.  A very long nap!

I am hearing... the dog bark at the cows.

Around the house... is a total disaster!

One of my favorite things... My new king size bed, my camera duh!, my coach purse, my favorite jeans, my iPhone, Weeds & Wildflowers digi scrap, my SCHOOLROOM, etc.  Yes, mom – you too.  My mama & my dad, my brother & sister, my wonderful girlfriends. . . Dang, I have a pretty good life :)

 

No comments: