Any guesses what this said before I erased the first half?
Lately my mustangs have been acting more like wild stallions, raring to kill each other!
They argue, fight, & tattle on each other constantly! It drives me CRAZY!!!
So, in a desperate attempt at gaining some peace last week, I wrote the words “CANDY PROJECT” on the board.
At the end of the week we were planning on doing a science project (more on that soon!) & the boys were all really looking forward to the edible activity. I decided to use their eagerness (to learn of course – the candy really had nothing to do with it. -- yeah! right!!!) to my utmost advantage. Each time the boys fought or I heard any arguing or tattling I just erased a letter. If at the end of the week the letters were gone they were not going to be able to participate in the candy project. Yes, I know 12 chances in 4 days sounds like A LOT, but trust me, they needed it! And by the second day they were a little nervous & I was seeing a bit of a change.
Luckily, they made it! AND I was able to have a slightly more peaceful week.
No comments:
Post a Comment