Friday, August 5

Good Intentions

I had good intentions of blogging this week . . .

Then it came & went & is it really FRIDAY (already?)  We have been sooo busy around here . . .

  • Tucker will officially be adding 2 front teeth to his Christmas list this year

  ipix 058

  • Truman got a new do:

ipix 028

Yep!  We cut the shaggy curls off.  Well, I say “we” – His daddy actually did it. Tucker came running in the house telling me they had a surprise for me.  I was expecting a new caught bug.  Boy was I surprised to see my baby looking like such a big boy.

ipix 029

Which brother do you think he looks like now?

  • This is just a lil’ proof of what TROUBLE this little 1 year old is . . .

ipix 031

  • Big Daddy built the boys new bunkbeds (*not totally done)

ipix 049

  • Big Daddy & I celebrated our 9th wedding anniversary & bought new bedroom furniture

Pix Coming Soon!

No comments: