Tuesday, August 23

Well Planned Day

Here is a quick peak at how I use my Well Planned Day Planner:

july 2011 024

First off, I use different colors for the boys (Ty is green, the mustangs are blue, & group work is pink).  I used permanent pens for my first 11 weeks (NEVER AGAIN – what was I thinking?), but have since discovered the FriXion erasable pens (<3) & will be using them for future lesson plans.

DSC_0116

Rather than rewrite our WP lesson plans (& for lack of space) I just inserted the weekly page & I do the same for my Tot School plans.  I highlight & use sticky notes A LOT.  I also use the arrow paper clip to mark my spot & day.  And to section off the weeks, I use numbered paper clips I found at the Container Store. 

DSC_0118

The new Well Planned Day binder is kinda bulky & since our school{barn} is separate from the house & a good amount of steps are involved, so sometimes I cheat & snap a quick pic with my iphone for reminders to take to the house with me. 

1 comment:

The Sierra Home Companion said...

Thanks for you post. I too use the Well Planned Day, but I couldn't turn the pages with the spiral, so I undid it and it works much better.