Sunday, October 23

Back to Reality

I can’t believe it has been 5 weeks already.  Time has seriously zoomed by!! 

The past 5 weeks have been wonderful . . .

My mama stayed almost 2 weeks with us

tara 737

Big Daddy’s daddy came to stay with us for a few days

tara 027

The boys enjoyed the outdoors

ipix 080                    ipix 012 (2)ipix 008john316 069

And caught lots of critters

                       ipix 017ipix 109

And spent A LOT of time loving on their new sister

                ipix 094tara 002

ipix 113john316 063john316 049

And I took LOTS of pictures!!

I had every intention of starting school by now, but I sorta fell off the wagon after the first day back a couple weeks ago.  Three weeks postpartum just wasn’t long enough.  Cooler weather finally arrived & we’ve just been enjoying it way too much for school!  Not to mention - school kinda interferes with my daily photoshoots with Tara & the boys fishing with their daddy. 

Seriously though, we are starting school TOMORROW.  Well, we are going to start easing back into school.    The next several weeks are probably going to be full of challenges as we search to find our new groove with our new girl.  Here we go . . .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

best of luck!

Anonymous said...

Love all the pictures! She looks just like you :)