Saturday, February 11

I’m back!

After being gone so long I feel like I should explain, but honestly my brain function is minimal & my time is even less.  I do want keep it real, so in short:  I have A LOT on my plate. . .

Adding a baby to the mix has been a lot more time-consuming that ever imagined.  And it’s not really “the baby” – Tara is a wonderful, extremely content baby.  Truman on the other hand – W.O.W!!!!  He is very busy & the most demanding child I have ever had.  He completely wears me out, wears me down, & pushes me close to insanity (daily).  Don’t get me wrong, he is a joy & I can’t imagine life without him – but boy oh boy is he WORK!  I think more than anything I feel stretched thin.  As my children get older & I continue childbearing I meet new challenges.  A range from 11-newborn kinda snuck up on me.  Sometimes I just don’t feel like there is enough of me to go around.  Plus, there are a lot of them!  Not to mention LIFE.  It has been pretty crazy around here & I am craving just 1 “normal” week.  A week to ourselves, a week with no sicknesses, tragedies, places to be, overly cranky kids, broken appliances, broken vehicles, etc.  I know – I’m living in fantasy land, but it sure would be nice.  And lastly.  Since I’m being totally honest with you . . .

416815_3225293149664_1186586455_3428142_148535759_n

     Tiffany    

 

Follow Me on Pinterest

2 comments:

Sam said...

Congratulations!

Jamie said...

Woo Hoo,we Luv our Pinning time

I am following you(tobin1)