Saturday, February 18

Truman’s Activity Notebook

Have I mentioned how BUSY Truman is?  And did I follow it with how DEMANDING he is?  (he gets those traits from his dad!)  I had great activities for him, but I just could get them pulled out & cleaned up quick enough for him.  No matter how prepared I thought I was for him, it never seemed to be enough.  I’ve seen the idea of activity bags & even did a few themed bags for church when my mustangs were little, but Pinterest inspired me…

Picnik collage

And it worked!!!

2012 5472012 550

I currently have 10 busy bags, mostly of activities I already had in our schoolroom.  I have just found that by storing them in the manner of “busy bags” has made it so much easier in our schoolroom & on the go . . .

2012 0672012 0932012 068

I am so excited to be  participating in a Busy Bag Exchange that Nicki has organized for our homeschool group next month.  The possibilities are endless!  Check out my Toddler Bus Bag board on Pinterest

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back!!!! I sure have missed your posts. You have wonderful ideas and I can tell you've spent your time off blogging wisely --- you've been busy creating all these fun activities for your boys!!!! You're a wonderful mommy --- keep up the good work!!!

Tiffany said...

Thank you!
I have been busy. I probably won't blog near as much as I once did, but I hope to continue updating & sharing at least a couple times a week :)