Saturday, March 10

5 Months Old

Taralyn Grace

2012 150

This baby girl is such a blessing!  I can’t begin to tell you what a sweet baby she is.  Tara is truly perfect in so many ways.  I don’t know where on earth she inherited her laid back, patient spirit, but the Lord certainly blessed us with a wonderful baby.  She just goes with the flow of our craziness.  And totally tolerates her mama’s obsessive picture taking!

2012 0552012 080

The boys are totally crazy about her.  Each one of them!  They are already very protective of her.  I’m not sure she has a favorite brother yet, but Trevor sure is working hard for the title.  He never refuses to help me with her & I still catch him just staring at her.  He is so smitten it is adorable. 

2012 0772012 069

Little Miss is rolling all over the place & trying her hardest to crawl & sit up.  She is very complacent, there isn’t much she doesn’t like – Noise doesn’t bother her & she doesn’t mind if she is being held or not.  She will lay in her play area for hours, just cooing & sucking her little fingers (she is a self-soother).  We are loving every minute of watching her grow.  Although I look forward to this journey I truly hope time won’t zoom by, I want to soak in every single moment.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

she is sooooo cute!