Nicki organized a Preschool Busy Bag Swap for our homeschool group & friends. It was a total success! There were 13 participants, so each family went home with 13 great new preschooler activities.
See all the great activities?
From top left:
*Rainbow and Bubble Gum pom-pom sort
Numbers with pony beads
Shape and color match
The Color Match Game
I Spy Bags
Build-a-Cupcake
*Links for colors and sequencing
Pony bead sorting and counting
Shoe lacing
Assorted card and activity games
Lacing shape match
ABC Wheel with matching clothespins
Paper clip and color swatch matching
Popsicle memory
I made these:
We had such a great turn out we decided to plan another swap. We organized 4 small groups of 5 this time (rather than one large swap) with themes & pre-picked activities & 3/4 of the groups are already full.
I am so excited!
It was like Christmas opening all the goodies!

2 comments:
Ohh, I would love to have these for my littles... is the swap open to anyone or only for your co-op? What great little activity bags!
Can you help to fix the link, I can't download them. Thanks
Post a Comment