Friday, March 16

Truman

ipix 268

I have to tell y’all . . . I was NOT a happy mama when I found that only after a week of having his new LeapPad (ahem, $100 LeapPad) Truman scratched his screen near ruining it!  In desperation for repairing it I contacted LeapFrog to see if I could purchase a replacement screen.  Unfortunately, it was not repairable.  HOWEVER, the incredible company LeapFrog is – REAPLACED IT.  FOR FREE!!!!!  There just aren’t that many customer pleasing companies like this anymore.  WOW!!  It certainly made me feel confident in purchasing 3 of those bad boys (not to mention standing in line twice during the wee hours of the early morning)!!  Go shop LeapFrog!  My boys LOVE their LeapPads.  The books are awesome & the games are not only educational, but a lot of fun.  Pet Pals is their favorite game, but they have a lot of fun with the camera/video.  Tucker made the most hilarious video EVER, but I’ve sworn to not post it on Facebook or my blog :(  There is no doubt though that I raised my kids with wonderful self-esteem, as 90% of his video is him singing, “I’m AWESOME, I’m AWESOME….” 

1 comment:

SC Mommy said...

What is the font you use on your site? Its adorable