Something about our school{barn} just wasn’t flowing, but I just couldn’t pin-point it. After giving it some thought, I realized it was the “centers”/toys. The Lego’s & building area was on one side with the play kitchen area & the other toys were on the other side of the room. The boys were scattering all they “treasures” all over the room. I decided to move things around & this is what I came up with:
ALL of my boys love this table I got from IKEA. However, it just wasn’t wide enough for all of them to sit at at the same time so I purchased a second one to give them more space.
I also decided to moved my desk & Tara’s playpen around. I keep checking Craig’s List for a better desk, but so far I haven’t had much luck, but for now this will work.
I thought about cleaning my desk off, but I think I’ll keep it real for ya – this is how it looks by the end of every week. A fabulous DISASTER!
On a side note: Tara loves to play in her playpen! She is my first baby to actually stay in it without screaming fits. Eventually, I plan to fill it with plastic balls for her to play with, but I am waiting for her to loose interest in the current toys she has in there.
She is all over the play now – crawling & getting into everything – so I moved her play mat to the back of the schoolroom where there are more appropriate things for her to “discover”.
2 comments:
I love how you kept it real!! :) My livng room looks just like your dek right now!
Hahaha! The entire schoolbarn typically looks like my desk :)
...then there is the house :0
Post a Comment