Saturday, July 21

3-0

DSC_0639I wasn’t exactly excited about saying goodbye to my 20’s. 

They were good to me! 

But in May I turned thirty. 

It was actually quite fabulous.

I totally did it with {Tiffany’s} style!

 

First, I woke up to this.

 ipix2012 087ipix2012 085

Some anonymous friends of mine (I know who you are) “decorated” my yard, house & yard.

And as if that wasn’t enough, I get to town & find there are signs everywhere announcing my thirty-hood.

156551_386377011412521_1053832594_n

My awesome husband got me a beautiful necklace from Tiffany’s

& had it made into a mother’s necklace (he knows my heart)

Isn’t it beautiful.

       555243_3939570886161_1980453734_n579279_3939574046240_96422736_n

My mama & sister & brother were here. 

Us girls spent the morning at the spa & then . . .

DSC_0619

We partied like rockstars.  Not really, but it was a great party.

DSC_0628

So far thirty ain’t too bad ;)

ipix2012 113

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Happy birthday! And welcome to your 30s....it's not so bad :)

Tiffany said...

Thank you Sadie!

Tiffany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.