I am very interested in these charts! I am constantly overwhelmed and way behind in keeping up with the house.
I am a stay at home mommy with 5 kids, 4 of them in school (at 4 different schools). I am involved in MOPS, babysit one of my nephews, and sometimes have extra little ones. I have an amazingly patient and thankful husband, so it makes me feel even worse that things are also so hectic around our home.
How could I get one of these charts? Is just something I can just print out? Any other Mommy helper tips to get myself on a good schedule or chart?
Thanks so much for your blog! I am glad I found it!
1 comment:
I am very interested in these charts! I am constantly overwhelmed and way behind in keeping up with the house.
I am a stay at home mommy with 5 kids, 4 of them in school (at 4 different schools). I am involved in MOPS, babysit one of my nephews, and sometimes have extra little ones. I have an amazingly patient and thankful husband, so it makes me feel even worse that things are also so hectic around our home.
How could I get one of these charts? Is just something I can just print out? Any other Mommy helper tips to get myself on a good schedule or chart?
Thanks so much for your blog! I am glad I found it!
Post a Comment