
I have several different charts, this is just an example of one. I use these charts a couple of ways -- this past year it has been mainly for me & scheduling for the week. These charts give me an overview of what we have done, where we want to be & how much we have left. I look at all the charts I made in my folder & use them for my white board chart that is in my office (see our rooms blog to glance at this board). This year I am going to also have these charts in my kids folders (coming soon!!). I am trying to get them scheduling their own time & working independently more. For more example of these charts just e-mail me -- I have them for most of our core subjects. One suggestion I have is to make a master copy & then fill it in as you go with pencil. I made charts last year by week/date & I tended to feel behind & like I constantly need to "catch up."
No comments:
Post a Comment