Monday, June 29

Breaking News

Last week our bathroom sink & a light fixture were broke into several pieces.

Tucker's Statement: "I shut the door, the light fell & broke the sink."
*Please Note: The reenactment of this alibi did not prove it to be even a possibility.

Trevor said, "A monster did it! I PROMISE!!"

I believe Trevor's story is right on the money; however, I don't think he & I are thinking of the same kind of "monster." LOL

Have a great day & be thankful for your bathroom sinks -- you never know . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tiff, I love ur blog. It keeps me updated without worrying u on the phone all the time. Sorry i don't comment enough. I can be having my worst day possible and pull up ur blog and I always seem to forget why my day is going bad. Luv u and The T's......Gammy