Darcy at Life With My 3 Boybarians is hosting a "Not A Back-to-School Blog Hop" beginning Monday. I am no where near ready, but I am always up for a good challenge. How about you? And are you ready to see what I have up my sleave for the upcoming school year? Curious what new hot curriculum I found this year? Wonder if I'm still making notebooks? Do you think my bunkhouse/schoolroom will be complete in time? Me either, but wanna know how I plan on decorating it? Okay, so my plan is much more expensive than how it will end up - so maybe I should phrase this as, wanna see my dream plans for a schoolroom? Is our schedule changing? What in the world are we going to do this year?
Well I intend on revealing all this & more in the upcoming weeks as I rise to the challenge & participate in Darcy's blog hop. And if you want to see what others are doing as well or if you wanna participate, you'll have to hop over to Life With My 3 Boybarians & join the Not A Back-to-School Blog Hop.
If you do join in on the fun let me know - I'd love to see what your doing as well. I'll show you my plans if you show me yours :)