Friday, July 31

Cozi

I have been very busy planning for the upcoming school year. Not sure when we are going to start, but the planning has begun! I had this idea of creating a schedule with sticky notes so I googled it. I didn't have much luck finding an original to lift & modify Tiff-ify, but I did come across Cozi. What is Cozi you ask? Cozi is a free family calendar for busy families. It fits my Type A planning personality to a T. You can even color coded!! I love it!

Here are a couple great features of Cozi that I am enjoying:

Family Calendar: Color-coded by family member, view individual schedules or the whole family at once & you can view your appointments, right on your desktop with the Cozi Family Calendar Gadget. You can also send appointment reminders by text or e-mail. And when you are ready you can print weekly or monthly calendars.

Customizable Lists: I love making lists. Yes, I create lists for lists & even write things down I've already done just to cross it off. . . . It's a sickness. Just b/c I know you wanna know - you can cross things off in Cozi too. You can also text your lists to any cell phone, call Cozi toll-free to have them read to you, or visit m.cozi.com from your mobile web browser to check off items while you're shopping. I have created grocery lists, a book list for books I'm looking for, a To Do list, & a few others. This is a great place to make your "Honey Do" list (then you can text it to your honey for a friendly reminder). The lists are permanent & you can delete or create as many as you like - one for everyone in the family! *You can print your lists too!

Here is my calendar I made from Cozi: