Thursday, July 30

Shotgun

Meet the newest addition to our family, Shotgun, he is a 6 week old Boston Terrier.

What are the chances that someone would be selling just the kind of dog we were looking for outside of Walmart the other day? Yep - 1 left. I made an off on the puppy, but the seller didn't want to drop his price. I was so disappointed, as I just felt this dog was meant to be ours, but I wasn't willing to pay what the man was asking. I came home a little bummed, but we had Taylor's birthday party & it probably was better that we didn't have a brand new puppy in the mix. However, the next day when I took the girls home I saw the man still standing outside under a shade tree with the same little puppy. It was pretty hot that day, so I asked him if he was hot enough to come off his price & sure enough he sold him to us!





He is by far the best dog we have ever had. He is house training wonderfully &amHe loves the kids & is so sweet. He snuggles all the time. We are working on spoiling him! p; hasn't cried once. I am so glad we decided to get a puppy - he is a lot of fun. We love him!! . . .so much we are hoping to come across a girlfriend for him.
p>