I'm still alive! I've just been very busy being a homeschool & public school mommy. Between lesson plans, field trips, enrichment, counseling, parent-teacher meetings, farm chores, & wifely duties, I have been busy working on
Nicki's Prairie Sense Blog. I'm not done with it yet, but it is lookin' really good! Nicki is a life-long reader and fan of Little House on the Prairie. She is a great "real-life" friend of mine & has began blogging on the great days of the American Pioneer, using the Ingalls family as her inspiration. Her blog is amazing so hop over there & take a look around. While your there give Nicki a little love & comment to let us know what you think of the new look!
P.S.
Nicki has beat me to blogging on our most recent field trip so if you are curious as to where I've been hauling my outlaws you can see one of our stops we've made at
Prairie Sense.
