Tuesday, October 6

Trevor

**UPDATE:**
Today Trevor was lying on my bed crying . . .

ME: "Trevor, why are you crying?"
TREVOR: "Tucker is mad at me & he won't wet me play with his toys!"
ME: "He'll change is mind. Stop crying."
TREVOR: "It's all my fault."
ME: "Are you tired?"
TREVOR: "No, I'm sad . . . & mad . . . I'm mad at evwee-body. I'm mad at you. I'm mad at Tucker. I'm mad at myself!"


LOL ROF!! This boy makes me laugh even in the midst of his meltdowns.


I have this Little Mustang . . .

He is full of energy & has little fear (he thinks he can fly) . . .
He marches to his own beat & isn't happy when the world interferes. He is rather peculiar about things & is easily upset. He tries so hard to be tough . . .


But underneath all the dirt, after all the daily meltdowns, setting aside all the wild fits, deep inside is the sweetest little boy, that holds my heart right in his little hands . . .
I Love Him SOOOOOOOO Very Much! Thank You Jesus for picking ME to be his mommy!