I remember the fear that settled inside me when I first discovered I was going to be a mommy. It was more of fear of my own mother than it was being a mother :) It is hard to believe it was 9 years ago . . .
This is the one that changed my life as I knew it.
He is the one that made me a mommy. . . .I never imagined loving someone instantly, as I did him. Within seconds he had stolen my heart. From the minute I laid eyes on him my life began to be all about him.
Over the years this boy & I have developed an amazing bond.
He has taught me so much & he makes me want to be a better mommy!
He tries to be tough & is growing into an amazing young man. He is a loving son, an incredible big brother, a diligent worker, very responsible, tender-hearted, hilarious, strong, sweet, brave . . . everything that would make a mother proud!
9 years have came & gone so quickly. I blinked & my Momma’s Boy is now his daddy’s Top Hand & official hunting buddy! He shot his first buck the day before his 9th birthday. YAY!!
Congratulations Tyler. We thank God for you!