Sunday, November 15

Seriously?!

Not-so-typical has unfortunately become quite typical around here . . . .

My head is spinning, I’m way too emotional, I feel like the waves are crashing down on me & it is taking everything I can do to tread the water.

Although in all reality it is not, I feel like my world is total ciaos!

My perfectly sweet complacent baby has suddenly become extremely spoiled & won’t let me put him down – he will seriously cry FOREVER!

My boys seriously want to kill each other! They fight from sun up to sun down – making me want to SERIOUSLY pull my hair out.

My daughter has been seriously disappointed by her mother AGAIN! Which causes her to take it out on me & her brothers – who have seriously had enough.

And to top it all off, my husband seriously does not get it!

I seriously love my family. I am just seriously tired.

I’m tired of the fighting, screaming, name calling, belittling, disrespecting, unappreciativeness, rude, inconsiderate behavior that seems to have SERIOUSLY gotten out of control in my house. And I’m seriously tired of being the only one trying to fix it!

This is how I was SERIOUSLY feeling last week . . . hints why I didn’t blog for nearly a week. I just couldn’t. I was so exhausted – emotionally & physically. I had to stop for a moment, take a deep breath, & begin again. I am seriously a very blessed woman. I have 1/2 a dozen wonderful children. I have a husband that loves me. I have soooo much to be thankful for, but last week I couldn’t even hear myself think! SERIOUSLY!!

Have you heard the saying, “If momma ain’t happy, ain’t nobody happy!” Well, that was the case in our house last week. I even got roses for the first time since I think we were dating! (that is another story though) I am much better now & have a trip to my momma’s coming up soon to plan for, but hopefully I can give my blog a little attention before our real break begins. I can’t wait to share what we’ve been up to . . .

SERIOUSLY!!