Saturday, May 1

Dellah

ipix 359

This is Heidi, my helper, & her sweet oh so precious 1 year old daughter, Dellah.  Isn’t she just a doll?  Well, both of them!  I have been meaning to post about Dellah’s birthday party for quite a while now.  Heidi & her family gave this sweet girl a blingin’ party!  I was in major PINK envy!!!

ipix 366

Look at this cake!!  And cookies!!  And smash cake!!!  Is this not just the coolest cake evah?  It was delicious!

ipix 357

The decorations were fAbUlOuS & I just loved the Thank you zebra hershey’s bar.  And don’t even get me started on the chicken salad!!!

ipix 363ipix 358  ipix 374  

It was such a great party that even my outlaws had a great time & didn’t seem to mind ALL the pink. 

Truman will be 1 next week – can you guess what theme his birthday bash is going to be?  :)