Wednesday, May 19

Workbox Wednesday

When I first saw these I was so excited! 

I added my twist to them, gave ‘em a lil’ Texas flare & these were our schedule cards:

101_2735_thumb[2] They were fabulous!  I was so proud of myself.  But then I admitted that they were a bit much for my crew.  My outlaws quickly became frustrated with flipping back & for & I continued to mix up the days.  So, as an alternative I made these:

dsc_0314dsc_0316  The clock in/out & schedule strips are all on one sheet!  They absolutely LOVE them!  Much easier!!  On the back of Momma’s boy’s is his HELP section – if you remember on the original ones I just put 4 velcro coins on the back for the “Help” cards, but when he would bring them to his scatter brained momma, I would loose them :)  So, now we have a better way of keeping up with them. 

Now for what’s in the boxes . . .

The Mustangs:

As I worked the kinks out of my planning, I made an outline for setting up the Mustangs’ boxes:

  1. Math
  2. Math Activity
  3. Letter/Handwriting
  4. Explode the Code
  5. Letter Activity
  6. Story time &/or Activity
  7. Science Activity
  8. Reading
  9. Reading Activity/Misc.

Using these labels made planning MUCH easier!! 

(*Keep in mind this week’s letter is “W”)

 dsc_0299 dsc_0300 dsc_0303 dsc_0302  dsc_0304   dsc_0301dsc_0307  dsc_0308 *Tomorrow we are going to see a college performance of “If You Give a Mouse a Cookie.”

dsc_0309

dsc_0310

I’ll explain so of these workbox activities in another post soon!

OH!  I almost forgot . . .

I hate to waste these:

101_2735_thumb[2]

If you would like our old schedule strips:

Leave a comment & tell me how many you need (Limit 3).

If there is more than one person I will use random.org to pick a winner on Monday (because it’s my birthday!). 

And since it’s my birthday & all . . . there might just be another giveaway coming for a chance to win one of our newly designed schedule strip.  I’m just sayin’ . . . Maybe!