Sunday, July 11

I’m Gonna Miss This . . .

Trevor is by far our dare-devil angel.  This boy has NO fear!  Before Big Daddy had the barn closed-in, him & Trevor were checking out the view from the top level & Trevor said, “Look Daddy, I can fly!!”  as he headed toward the edge with every intention of jumping.  Luckily, Tim was RIGHT there & stopped him before he killed himself!  I know most mom’s of many boys say this of at least one of their sons, but I am serious, this kid is fearLESS!  He is definitely my little bull rider!  So, you can only imagine his excitement when he encountered an alligator!

Picnik collage 00

Big Daddy would be so disappointed if I didn’t mention the part of the story where the boys peed on the gator!  Yes, they peed on an alligator, but I refuse to post the pictures!! 

Although, I must pray diligently for this boy of mine to make it to a ripe old age & he will definitely be the one adding LOTS of gray hairs to my head – I love his little spirit.  He keeps me on my toes, but with a smile on my face!