In Our School-Barn
We are having a fantastic start to a new school year. I cannot tell you the difference having one room totally dedicated to school makes. It is a homeschool mom’s dream to have everything in 1 room & NOT spread out all over the house. School is going much more smoothly. We are staying on task, less fighting, less complaining, it is wonderful. I am a little overwhelmed with how blessed I am right now. I mean, our school-barn is totally cool!!! I LOVE IT!! THEY LOVE IT!!! WE ALL LOVE IT!!!
My blog may be neglected the next few days – which very well may turn into the next couple of weeks. We are still working on scheduling & just the overall flow of the day – the BIG HUGE ROCKIN’ School-Barn is FANTASTIC, but there is still just 1 mommy to go around :) I’m working very hard at keeping my priorities in order. Tyler is playing fall baseball, Taylor is in volleyball, I just ended my Creative Corrections Bible Study, & I have 4 big photoshoots scheduled in the next 2 weeks. We are busy bee’s around here, but LOVIN’ every minute of it!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment